Monday 23 May 2016

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

This week I read the non-fiction book Between a Rock and a Hard Place written by Aron Ralston. This book is an autobiography about Aron Raltson and his experience in Blue John Canyon, Utah. He finds himself with his arm trapped between the canyon walls and a fallen boulder. He is forced to amputate his arm using only a dull multi tool in order to save his life. Although it seems like I just gave away the entire plot I did not and there is a lot that happens in the book. This book was really well written and you really got to know the main character. There was a lot of great details in this book. Overall I definitely recommend this book to anyone, no matter the type of books they normally like to read because it is a really influential book.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really graphic, but also really interesting. I might read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds painful, but interesting nonetheless. Good review.

    ReplyDelete