Monday 21 March 2016

Heist Society

This week I read Heist Society written by Ally Carter. This book is the first in a series of four.This book is about a girl named Kat who comes from a family of thieves. She tries to leave her life of schemes and crime to go to a private boarding school. After her father is accused for stealing a priceless painting she must return back to her "normal" life and steal back the painting. This was a really good book and I definitely want to read the other books in the series. The character was really well developed and the quality of writing was pretty good. Overall I would recommend this book to anyone who likes fiction-action-mystery type books.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. This seems like an older version of another book I've read and enjoyed; maybe I'll take a look at it. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete